Role and Responsibilities
· Proficient in project design layout, fabrication, and installation.
· Thorough knowledge of refrigeration installation, piping, and repair.
· Proficient in installing HVAC equipment with a good understanding of electrical systems and refrigeration.
· Properly complete all paperwork.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of two years’ experience doing HVAC or electrical work.
Understand the importance of lockout/tagout
Can competently and safely use handheld tools. Such as voltmeter, nut drivers, conductor pliers, crimpers, strippers, screwdrivers, socket/wrenches, etc.
Can competently and safely use power tools. Such as grinders, drills, impact drills, solder irons, power saws, etc.
Operating and maintaining company vehicle.
Able to lift or maneuver up to 50 lbs.
Depends on Experience
401(k) 100% matching up to 5%
Health insurance-100% paid for employee, 50% paid for dependents
Paid time off
Paid Vacation Time
Company Vehicle (No DUI’s, Insurance requirement)
· Waiting period may apply to some benefits.
Type of job: Full Time