Best Foot Forward Award
Presented by the Prospectors
General Guidelines for submission of a nomination:
1. An application may be submitted by a service club, business person, cultural group, social or fraternal group,
chamber member or an individual.
2. The “Best Foot Forward” recipient should be:
- A resident of Bingham County.
- A person of good character.
- A person who cares about helping the greater Blackfoot area.
- A person who has demonstrated leadership ability and works together with other members and groups.
- A person who has demonstrated an ability to get the job done.
- A person who has risen above the crowd in service to our community.
3. The “Best Foot Forward” award should be given for:
- Outstanding community service beyond a person’s work responsibilities.
- Outstanding ability to see projects through to their conclusion.
- Service to the greater Blackfoot area without consideration of monetary gain.
- Service to the greater Blackfoot area for either a number of years, through a number of different
- Organizations or specifically outstanding service for a major project.
4. The application should be submitted in a clear, concise, typewritten manner and emailed to
The Greater Blackfoot Chamber of Commerce
Or use the form below.
- Please include the name, phone number and address of the nominee. Outline in detail why you feel this person
- should be considered for the award, using the guidelines indicated above.
- Also include name, address and phone of person submitting the nomination.
5. In the event that no applications are received from the general public, or the applications do not meet the
guidelines for selection, the Prospectors may select a qualified person for the award and submit to the
Chamber of Commerce.
6. No current member of the Greater Blackfoot Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors is eligible for
the award during his/her years of service on the board.
7. All applications must be submitted to the Greater Blackfoot Chamber of Commerce by December 7 of each